Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Circuit Shitty

I don't have to go into detail about the recent endings of the electronics store Circuit City. If you didn't know here's a link to the site I first learned of it from: Gizmodo. However new management has recently taken over and ditched the brick-and-mortar (thanks media 180) store for a brand new online click-and-ship only retailer. Considering I never believed the acquisitions on The Circuit, I decided to try it out and buy something that I've wanted for a long time now and actually was a few dollars cheaper here then anywhere else. The Special Edition 3-disk version of Hellboy II: The Golden Army.

I placed the order today and so far so good. Today I've gotten two emails: one confirming the order and one confirming that they have started the order processing already. They said I should get it by June 10th, next Wednesday, so I'll keep everybody updated on how well this works (or doesn't) and hope that I'll be watching this great movie quickly without any problems.



Editors Note: My copy of Hellboy arrived Tuesday, arriving one day earlier then expected arrival time. Considering I got a disk of the movie, a disk of the special features, and a digital copy for my Ipod for 20 beans, I think it was a great buy and from this one purchase recommend Circuit City.

1 comment:

  1. If the site is cheaper that would be dope and I would gladly spend my money there

    ReplyDelete