Friday, March 20, 2009

New Traffic Sign: Grown Men Pretending

So I joined a fantasy baseball league this year. I love baseball and always wanted to be part of this pretend managing. Playing PSP baseball was not loser enough for me. So when I got an offer from the friend I met at the AMC Best Picture Showcase I took it. With little to no knowledge on how to play this rediculously complex and involved game I can use as much advice as possible. 


PS: I thought we had a deal Mother Nature. I feed you all the pollution your little heart desires and you make my winters more comfortable. Whats with this snow on the first day of spring? Twisted little sence of humor huh. That went out the window when George Carlin died. 

2 comments:

  1. How exactly does fantasy baseball work...?

    Aww, George Carlin. What a funny funny man he was. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You draft players from real baseball... based on certain stats that the players have in real life you are ranked in your league.

    ReplyDelete