Thursday, March 26, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




Its pretty widely known that I am a huge That 70s Show fan. Over the past two years or so I've been collecting the DVDs of each season, only recently completing the list with the purchases of season 1 and 8 at the Circuit City clearance sale. It may be sad and I may be a loser but I know every joke every line of every episode of every season. I even know how the characters are framed without looking. Delivery, posture, I can even tell you about funny faces that are made. Episode titles and what happens to each character. And I've seen each season over 10 times (maybe over 20), and I see no end in sight.
So you must understand the heartbreak I experienced when I came home after school and checked Gizmodo's Deals of the Day. On it I saw the COMPLETE 32 disk SERIES of That 70s Show (what I paid $340 for) on regular price for $200 and on a special sale of $82 with free shipping today only. So all I can do is recommend this great series to any of you who read this post today March 26 and tell you its the greatest buy you will ever make.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry.
    The same deal was for the Seinfeld thing, free shipping and everything for one day. I was glad I waited.
    It's wha tthe DVD companies do. The real fans buy up the seasons then they fuck em' over. That's why I'm not buying Curb on DVD anymore because I'd just rather for the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, that 70's show... and oh mannnn that sucks. i feel your pain. not with that 70s show in particular, but the whole coulda got it for less thing. i most recently experienced that with a pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete