Sunday, April 26, 2009

End of semester work VS Twitter

The end of the semester is on its way. Along with the happiness of no work, longest summer vacation  since we started school, and the return of my best friends, is the dreadful misery of the piling work. This entire semester I've been teetering on the brink of complaining about how little work I've had and how boring 2009 has been. And then my prayers were answered. Each class has a paper due, so I thought I'd take advantage of my girlfriend going to her country house to get most of the work done early. So Saturday rolled along and what do I do. Finally get into Twitter. It started out pretty boring, but then Michael Ian Black and Steve Busemi got me checking it every few minutes. I don't think celebrities understand the point of twitter, because most of them just say awesome and funny things. I thought it was about simply what are you doing at that moment. With the exception of Rob Hubel who created follow Friday in which he picks someone and follows them the entire day (this week he followed a couple from the mall to they're apartment). After hours and hours of semi-work I got three papers due and still have one more in 3 weeks. 




1 comment:

  1. dude the follow friday sounds fucking amazing. That's high concept art right there. Link us up

    ReplyDelete