Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Facebook Ghost

About two days after my exclusion from Facebook I got an email back from I believe it was Eric. (say that name a few times, can you believe that that is a name: Eric. That just doesn't sound right). The email explained that there was a mistake with the automatic security system and gave me my Facebook back. The same way God gave us light; swooping in just in time for our survival. You'd be surprised the percentage FB consumes of your computer usage. I found myself done with the Internet within 20 minutes, and struggling to find more stuff to do online. So I quickly decided to dub myself the Facebook Ghost. Now for those of you who didn't see or sense my presence I know the passwords of three of my closest friends and go on them frequently for a facebook app game. So when I lost access to mine I began treating theirs as my own. Commenting on status' leaving status', messaging my friends. But I wasn't Carlos anymore. I was the Facebook Ghost. I felt like a superhero. But my real feelings where amazing, because I could get my FB fix but not feel like I need to be on it at all times. But now that I have it back I am grateful. Except for the fact that my groups were lost for absolutely no reason. 







P.S.: Read this as a drinking game. Take a shot every time I say Facebook, including in this PS..... Facebook. 

P.S.S.: I didn't photoshop this myself. Somebody actually had the idea of the Facebook Ghost before me. I love the Internet. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't believe that the first image hit was this. The internet is amazing.

    ReplyDelete