Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fuck Earth Day 4/22/09

Thanks Earth. We celebrate you with your own fucking day where most of us are going to turn off the lights at 2 in the afternoon while watching TV and using our microwaves (or mini-radiation machines). And you thank us by giving us this shitty ass day. Its cold. My window is cracked about two inches four feet away from me and I'm this [ ] close to getting my blanket. My igoogle weather app looks like its the fucking Noah's Arc storm from the Bible. This is the last (and first) time I pretend to care about you Earth. You just lost a good thing. 


P.S.: Isn't it kind of funny that Earth Day is so close to National Weed Day, which comes from the Earth.

2 comments:

  1. but Oprah's giving away coupons for free reusable bags at whole foods! gotta give earth day some credit for that one, haha

    ReplyDelete