Friday, April 10, 2009

Roswell Declassified


If you were like me in the 90s, you tuned in every week to the Roswell TV show. Now personally, I've been drinking some pop (reference from the latest kevin Gannron Radio Show at kevingannon.blogspot.com) and I thought it would be perfect to talk about aliens in this state. Apparetly Area 51 has become declassified and scientist are allowed to talk about what went on. The famous story about aliens landing and being taken to the cops actually has a legit reasoning behind it. The scientist were building new spy planes to be used against Russia in the Cold War when one crashed and the pilot ejected. He was found by two people and taken to the cops where the CIA took him and gave him truth serum. They understood the national security threat of the situation and decided to keep it hush hush. How hush hush I'm not exactly sure. This is a huge deal. The fact that scientist can now publicly speak about the what happened in this Area 51. We should all keep a look out for the next few weeks for any more stories that surface. If you see anything tell me. 



1 comment:

  1. I always thought that most UFO's are just secret planes the government is testing out, but ALL of area 51?

    That's fucking awesome.
    We rule.

    I wonder what we got up our sleeves now.

    ReplyDelete